Our building is spacious with excellent facilities for staff and patients - including ample car parking and easy bus and train links and is within easy reach of the centre of campus.
The building is light and airy, with a central courtyard, and was designed to fit in with the surrounding buildings in the Edgbaston conservation area.
- Spacious reception with self check-in facility and interview room.
- Large main and smaller sub-waiting areas.
- 18 spacious consulting rooms.
- Dedicated Minor Surgery suite.
- Baby change room.
- A 30 space car park immediately adjacent to the practice.
The bus routes to or close to the practice change frequently. If you are travelling by bus, you can visit the West Midlands Network page to plan your route. Currently, bus number 48 stops on Pritchatts Road.
Facilities for the disabled
Those with a disability will find our facilities to be easy to access:
- There are no steps or ramps
- An induction loop for hearing aids is located throughout the reception
- A lift is available for the first floor
- At present, all of our services are on the ground floor.
- There is a disabled toilet within the reception area.
- There are 2 disabled parking spaces at the front of the building (access directly from Pritchatts Rd). Please do not enter here to drop people off as ambulances may need emergency access.
- There are also 2 disabled parking spaces in the rear car park.